The American College Testing (ACT) is a standardized test that most US universities accept for making admissions decisions. The exam is open to both domestic and foreign students and is designed to evaluate a high school student’s abilities and readiness for a college education.
The ACT curriculum includes reading, mathematics, English, science, and an optional writing paper.
How Can Help You?
- We provide one-on-one online tutoring, and our teachers will always be there to guide you through your academic difficulties.
- We provide the best study material and we believe in providing in-depth knowledge of every topic to help you build your knowledge.
- Prepare for subjects like English, Mathematics, Science, and Reading through personalized guidance from qualified tutors.
- Through our practice test papers and personalized academic guidance, you will surely get good scores.
- Prepare for the ACT with us. We also provide instructions on how you should prepare for the test.