SAT Level 2
Online SAT 2 Preparation Course
Are you preparing for the SAT 2 exam? Then keep the following suggestions in mind:
- A good score in your high school exam does not guarantee that you’ll get a good score on SAT 2 exam also. You must prepare yourself for the exams!
- After finishing a course, students should immediately take the appropriate SAT II exam. Otherwise, you may forget what you have learned in the classes.
- Choose your subjects carefully, and only take SAT II tests on topics you believe you are most capable of.
Book your demo session right now to find out more about the #SAT Syllabus and #Preparation tips!
The Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) level 2 exams are intended to evaluate a student’s level in academics.
This test is given on a wide variety of topics. The following subjects are available for the SAT II tests:
- English literature
- English Writing (includes a writing sample).
- History-American History & Social Studies World History.
- Languages-Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish.
- Science – Biology, Chemistry, physics.
- Math Level I – covers elementary and intermediate algebra and geometry.
- Math Level IIC – covers elementary and intermediate algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
- We will always be there to guide you through your academic difficulties.
- We believe in providing in-depth knowledge of every topic. Well-researched topics and real-world examples will be discussed to help you build your knowledge.
- Recognize how word choice impacts your grade and use appropriate writing techniques to effectively communicate your ideas.
- Get rid of your math phobia and study algebra and geometry with the help of trained instructors who will walk you through each step.
- Through our practice test papers and personalized academic guidance, you will surely get good scores.
- Our purpose is to prepare you for the SAT 2 exam by maximizing your academic ability in your chosen field. Through our study material and instruction from our skilled teachers, students enhance their fundamental skills and do well in exams.