Students in Years 3, 5, 7, and 9 take the National Assessment Program-Literacy and Numeracy (NAPLAN), which is conducted annually.
This exam shows parents, guardians, educators, schools, education authorities, governments, and the general public how well young Australians are acquiring the literacy and numeracy abilities that serve as the foundation for other learning and their productive and fulfilling participation in the community.
NAPLAN consists of exams in the following 4 categories (or “domains”):
- The conventions of language (spelling, grammar, and punctuation)
- We will always be there to guide you.
- We believe in providing in-depth knowledge of every topic. Well-researched topics and real-world examples will be discussed to help you build your knowledge.
- Recognize how word choice impacts your grade and use appropriate writing techniques to effectively communicate your ideas.
- Through our practise test papers and personalised and academic guidance, you will surely get good scores.