The Preliminary Scholastic Assessment Test (PSAT), is also known as National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (NMSQT). The PSAT is more than simply a practice test; it’s an excellent introduction to the SAT and even the ACT. PSAT results are used to determine who receives merit scholarships and other advantages while applying to colleges. Students in high school, including those in the 10th and 11th grades, are permitted to take the exam once a year.
The test includes four sections:
- Evidence-Based Reading– World Literature, Social Studies/History and Science are covered in the test, and this test will last for 60 minutes.
- Writing and Language – Expression of ideas and Standard English conventions are covered in the test, and this test will last for 35 minutes.
- Math (no calculator) – This test will last for 25 minutes.
- Math (calculator allowed) – This test will last for 45 minutes.
- We provide one-on-one online classes, and we ensure that our tutors will always be there to guide you through your academic difficulties.
- We provide the best study materials to practice, which will help you build your knowledge.
- Prepare for all the sections like Evidence-Based Reading, Writing and Language, Math (no calculator), and Math (calculator allowed) through our interactive classes.
- Through our practice test papers and personalized academic guidance, you will surely get good scores.
- Prepare for the PSAT test with us. We are a team of experienced tutors who help students build the necessary skills, like problem-solving skills and critical thinking.